4way Demux using Demux - sytax, logic or both problem?

4way Demux using Demux - sytax, logic or both problem?

linuxford
This post was updated on .
Is it my syntax or my logic that is wrong? Or both?

CHIP DMux4Way {
    IN in, sel[2];
    OUT a, b, c, d;

    PARTS:
    // code deleted
}

Thanks.

Re: 4way Demux using Demux - sytax, logic or both problem?

Your code is both syntactically and logically correct! It passes the test on my system.

What error are you getting when you run the DMux4Way test?

--Mark
[Please edit your post to remove the code.]

Re: 4way Demux using Demux - sytax, logic or both problem?

linuxford
Thank you Mark for your response.

A synapse just fired on my lunch break, and reminded me that I did the work of defining the DMux on my other computer last night. I also remembered it being said that you can rename the local HDL chip definition and then it will grab the internal one.

It works okay now, thanks for the confirmation. Sorry, I will remove the posting of code.