Assembler in MS Excel

manu
I have no sufficient grasp in any programming language to program the assembler. So I converted an excel sheet to an assembler using excel formulae only I can import data from a text file or paste it directly to a column and the next column will give the binary code. Tested the ping pong program and the comparison succeeded. - Manu

Re: Assembler in MS Excel

manu
So I taught myself python in the last week and completed assembler. It was great to see my program converting Pong.asm to Pong.hack in a matter of seconds. Proceeding to chapter 7.

Re: Assembler in MS Excel

ybakos
Awesome! Keep it up.

Re: Assembler in MS Excel

This is the coolest use of Excel I've heard of! Great job.