Blank window when running any tools on artix linux

Blank window when running any tools on artix linux

melan
I tried running the tools but all i get is a blank white window.
I could show a screenshot but really it's just a blank window with no feedback in the terminal.

I have installed jdk versions 7 thru 16.

Re: Blank window when running any tools on artix linux

ivant
Check out this thread. Hopefully the solution there works for you too.

Re: Blank window when running any tools on artix linux

melan
Worked like a charm!

Never would have guessed that the problem is with DWM, as I've never had any issues with it prior.

Thanks!