CPU Emulator doesn't screech when a test fails

CPU Emulator doesn't screech when a test fails

Matt Horn
I'm running tests for my VM Translator and I have to compare the output to the compare file to see that my tests fail.  The hardware simulator screeches when you fail, so why can't the CPU emulator?

Re: CPU Emulator doesn't screech when a test fails

mmiller7
Mine doesn't for either...seems like that would be rather annoying to be sitting in a hall or computer lab and have it suddenly make noise...