Can someone make a tutorial for the HDL?

Can someone make a tutorial for the HDL?

HowDoICraftAgain?
Oki so, I'm confused. Till now everything I built was in Logisim but I wanna try out the HDL thingie. But I have a problem. I didn't understand at all Apendix A. Can someone help me a bit? Thanks :D

Re: Can someone make a tutorial for the HDL?

HowDoICraftAgain? wrote
Oki so, I'm confused. Till now everything I built was in Logisim but I wanna try out the HDL thingie. But I have a problem. I didn't understand at all Apendix A. Can someone help me a bit? Thanks :D
Have you read Hardware Construction Survival Kit?

--Mark