Can't find test scripts

Travis Jeffries
I have downloaded the latest software package (ver. 2.5) from the website, but can't seem to find the test script files to test a chip I have implemented in the hardware simulator.  The .pps file that explains the hardware simulator seems to indicate that there should be .tst files included but I don't see any .tst files in the .zip archive.  There is a directory called 'scripts' within the 'bin' directory containing three .txt files, but these don't seem to be what I need.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
-Travis

Re: Can't find test scripts

gcheong
The test scripts are in the project zip files which can be downloaded from the links in the study plan page: http://www1.idc.ac.il/tecs/plan.html. If you follow the project links on that page that takes you to the project page (for example this is the project 01 page: http://www1.idc.ac.il/tecs/projects/01/index.htm). At the bottom of the page is a link to download a zip file for all the scripts, skeleton hdl code and compare files for the project.

Cheers,
Greg

Re: Can't find test scripts

Travis Jeffries
Greg,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I guess I assumed they would be in the main .zip file download.  I appreciate your assistance!

-Travis