Can't scroll HDL or Output windows horizontally

Can't scroll HDL or Output windows horizontally

I am using v2.5 on a Windows7 64-bit platform.

When I attempt to scroll either of these windows horizontally, I can move the scroll bar but the window contents only flicker and stay locked to the far left content. As soon as I release the button, it snaps back to the leftmost position.

Re: Can't scroll HDL or Output windows horizontally

Justin Singer
I can confirm this error on occurring Ubuntu 12.04 using v2.5 of the simulator, as well.

Re: Can't scroll HDL or Output windows horizontally

rekoil
I see the same behavior on MacOS X (both Lion and Mountain Lion).

Re: Can't scroll HDL or Output windows horizontally

joobcode
Also seeing same behaviour

Re: Can't scroll HDL or Output windows horizontally

Killboy
Guys, I just ran across this problem as well, there is a fix in this thread:

http://nand2tetris-questions-and-answers-forum.32033.n3.nabble.com/Fix-Horizontal-Scroll-in-Subwindows-td124410.html

cheers

P.S. If you can't be bothered, flick me an email an I'll send you an updated HackGUI.jar
killboy[underscore]powerhed[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au