Change HW Sim GUI Size on Mac?

tuzmusic
Is there any way to work with the size of the hardware simulator? I'm running Big Sur, and I can resize the window itself but nothing inside changes size. Absolutely nothing. Mostly it's just annoying, but sometimes actual error messages or log messages are too long to display in the window. I'd certainly prefer not to change my whole system resolution or other settings just to fix this...

Re: Change HW Sim GUI Size on Mac?

ivant
Resizing doesn't work on any platform. It's just the way the tools are written.

As for the error messages, there was some trick, which I don't remember at the moment. You should be able to find it in this forum, though. Just use the "search" functionality.