Compressed (zipped) Folder Error

dshunick
I was able to download project00 and open it with zip. When I tried to unzip project01 and/or project02, I got the above error message, plus the comment that the folder is invalid.

I'm using Win 7

Re: Compressed (zipped) Folder Error

It looks like somebody updated the site incorrectly.  Thanks for letting us know.

I've got a zip of all the projects available at
    http://www.marksmath.com/tecs/files/TECS_projects.zip
I just tested it using Windows 7.

[It looks like the archives on the site are 7-Zip files.  7-Zip is an open source archiver that handles zip files as well as its own higher compression format.  Google for it if you're interested.]

Re: Compressed (zipped) Folder Error

dshunick
Mark,

Thanks for the for the TECS file. It worked like a charm. As it turns out, I just downloaded 7-Zip, but still was not able to open the original project files.

dshunick

It looks like somebody updated the site incorrectly.  Thanks for letting us know.

I've got a zip of all the projects available at
    http://www.marksmath.com/tecs/files/TECS_projects.zip
I just tested it using Windows 7.

[It looks like the archives on the site are 7-Zip files.  7-Zip is an open source archiver that handles zip files as well as its own higher compression format.  Google for it if you're interested.]

http://questions-and-answers-forum.32033.n3.nabble.com/Compressed-zipped-Folder-Error-tp3334026p3334160.html
To unsubscribe from Compressed (zipped) Folder Error, click here.