"Could not create output file"

KneadSomeBread
So I've finished writing the .hdl (OR in this case) and loaded it and the test script. When I try to run it, though, it stops on the line
output-file Or.out
 and the message on the bottom says
Could not create output file C:\Program Files (x86)\TECS\projects\01/Or.out

Not exactly sure what I should do. Thanks for any help.

Re: "Could not create output file"

KneadSomeBread wrote
So I've finished writing the .hdl (OR in this case) and loaded it and the test script. When I try to run it, though, it stops on the line
output-file Or.out
 and the message on the bottom says
Could not create output file C:\Program Files (x86)\TECS\projects\01/Or.out

Not exactly sure what I should do. Thanks for any help.
My guess is that Java doesn't have permission to write files under C:\Program Files (x86).  I'd try moving your projects directory tree under My Documents.

Re: "Could not create output file"

KneadSomeBread
Man, not sure why I didn't think of that. That did the trick, though. Thanks