Error in Mux Code: Comparison Failure

HiddenPerson
This post was updated on .
When I test my Mux Code, it gives a comparison failure at line 5. However, it still puts the correct answer in the output file and all the other test cases work. I'm not sure what to make of this, but I've put my code below just in case it's that I typed something incorrectly (I'll remove the code if an error is found--removed). I also put my output file. I've tried putting the code in a separate file to see if my Not, And or Or gates are not implemented correctly but I get the same result.

Thanks!

Re: Error in Mux Code: Comparison Failure

Your code is correct.

What to you see in the "compare" view when the miscompare occurs? Check that the Mux.cmp file hasn't been mangled.

Re: Error in Mux Code: Comparison Failure

HiddenPerson
Yep, this is what it was. Thanks again!

There's was an extra space in the comparison file in line 5.