Eval is not working - not highlighted

alkhadour
Hello,

Eval function is not working in my hardware simulator  - not colored/ disabled.

Re: Eval is not working - not highlighted

Fabian
I had the same problem in Unit 1.5. Have you solved the problem?

Re: Eval is not working - not highlighted

Fabian
Hello, I found a solution. You can experiment with the HardwareSimulator using the projects/demo/Xor.hdl file which is a working example.
That demo in the book was intended to let you see how to connect several parts together to implement a schematic. It is not a "do this first" circuit. It will not work unless you have either implemented the gates it depends on, or removed the .hdl files for those chips from your directory so that the simulator will use built in parts.