GUI not working properly

Magikarp
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: GUI not working properly

ivant
What version of Java are you using? I'd advise for Java 8, because this is the oldest one still supported and the tools work fine on it. I also tried Java 11, which supports HiDPI displays, but I haven't really tested any of the tools extensively.

You can also try downloading and uzipping the tools to make sure you have the latest version.

Also, I'm mainly run then on Linux, so somebody with more experience there may be able to help.

Re: GUI not working properly

Magikarp
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: GUI not working properly

ivant
I just paid more attention to the picture and I can't find anything wrong with it. What do you think is missing?

Re: GUI not working properly

ivant
I guess I didn't pay enough attention after all. Please email me the implementation of Not.hdl you're trying to load and I'll see what's wrong.