Getting a error "a is not a pin in Not"

jp5321
This post was updated on .
I am continuously getting this error,"line 18, a is not a pin in Not" and I have no idea what it means or how I can fix it. I am currently doing the And gate. I am not even using Not in line 18.

CHIP And {
    IN a, b;
    OUT out;

    PARTS:
    // Put your code here:

Re: Getting a error "a is not a pin in Not"

Your And.hdl is correct.

The likely problem is that you are loading the HardwareSimulator with a version of And.hdl from the wrong directory. Make sure that this version of And.hdl is in the same directory as And.tst, and doublecheck that you are loading And.tst from the correct directory.

(HardwareSimulator remembers the last directory you loaded from. This sometime catches me since I load lots of students' HDL files from various directories!)

Please edit your post to remove the functional HDL after solving your problem.

Re: Getting a error "a is not a pin in Not"

jp5321
That fixed the problem. I appreciate the quick help.