Hardware Simulator - App GUI is tiny on Windows 10

Hardware Simulator - App GUI is tiny on Windows 10

hmmanna
Does anyone know how to correct this issue? All the tools provided for this course (Hardware Simulator is the one I'm trying to use currently) open in tiny windows on Windows 10. The text is illegibly small. I've attached a printscreen below.

Re: Hardware Simulator - App GUI is tiny on Windows 10

hmmanna
Sorry, solved this right after posting. For anyone else wondering, I fixed by

Open task manager
Right click the task - "Java(TM) Platform SE binary"
Go to Properties -> Compatibility -> Change high DPI settings
Check "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:" -> select "System"

Re: Hardware Simulator - App GUI is tiny on Windows 10

el20jl2
Hi there, I have tried your method however it still doesn't work. The font size for mine is alright however I cant seem to see the end comments. Does anyone know what I should be doing to be able to see the entire application?

Re: Hardware Simulator - App GUI is tiny on Windows 10

Lozminda
Hi

el20jl2 wrote
 however I cant seem to see the end comments. Does anyone know what I should be doing to be able to see the entire application?

I'm not sure what you mean by the "end comments", however if you mean the error messages that the HWSimulator outputs, which can be outputted "under" the task bar at the bottom of your screen; I had this issue: I couldn't see any error messages because I had a tool bar at the bottom of the screen. I use a linux system, so getting rid of that bar was easy, however I don't know how to do that in windows or MacOS (Would resizing your window help ?). Nor Am I sure that's what you were referring too..