Hardware simulator does not fit on MacBook Pro 13" screen

Hardware simulator does not fit on MacBook Pro 13" screen

Albert G
Everything works fine except one little point: the window of the hardware simulator is too large (too tall) to fit on my MacBook Pro 13". This means that the bottom info/message window is truncated and hard to read - especially if there are errors when loading a chip.

It would be nice if we could resize parts of the window, so as to make the info/message window fully visible.

Albert

Re: Hardware simulator does not fit on MacBook Pro 13" screen

See this thread regarding seeing the error messages.

--Mark