HardwareSimulator doesn't work for me.

Thomas Tetlaw
When I try to open an unchanged .hdl file in projects01.zip (after extraction) it lets me open it and runs fine.
But after I edit it in notepad, I go to open it again, and it says "Loading chip..." and never finishes, how can I fix it?

I'm using Windows XP Professional and I have JRE version 1.6.0_23.

Re: HardwareSimulator doesn't work for me.

Thomas Tetlaw
I found out what it was. My HDL code had errors but it wasn't showing them.

Re: HardwareSimulator doesn't work for me.

Thomas Tetlaw wrote
I found out what it was. My HDL code had errors but it wasn't showing them.
There's another message somewhere (can't find it this early in the morning) that says that on some platforms, depending on screen size if I remember correctly, you need to resize the simulator windows to expose the status bar.

--Mark