Help with DMux8Way

M.R.
Hello, I tried to implement the DMux8Way chip and my solution wasn't working. I flipped a couple of the select bits, and the chip passed the test. I know that buses carry the bits in reverse order, but I cannot understand why the correct solution works. Am I allowed to post the implementations of DMux4Way(since DMux8Way is based on it) and DMux8Way so someone can clarify this for me? Thank you.

Re: Help with DMux8Way

You can email them to me using More > Reply to author and I'll look at them and send you comments.

Re: Help with DMux8Way

M.R.
I sent you an e-mail.