How do you guys engineer your solutions?

How do you guys engineer your solutions?

DarkPigeon
What methods do you guys use to find solutions to make these chips? Canonical Representations? Or just guess and check?

Re: How do you guys engineer your solutions?

I can't say what most students do, but I try to direct those who ask me to the canonical representation and to learn about using Karnaugh maps to simplify the canonical representation.

More complex circuits require thinking about how to put simpler building blocks together to do the required functions.

--Mark