How to Zoom out on hardware Simulator (page doesnt fit)

How to Zoom out on hardware Simulator (page doesnt fit)

Freddie2004
When loading the hardware Simulator up on my laptop, the window of the hardware simulator always occupies all up&down direction of the screen. I cannot see the report area.(highlight in red circle in below picture). it cannot be adjusted. I understand i can compare the .out file and the .cmp file by CMD. But when sth wrong with a certain line, i cannot see the error report.

Re: How to Zoom out on hardware Simulator (page doesnt fit)

Not being able to see the status line on the bottom is a known issue of the current tools. It's annoying. The only time I see that is when the simulator is on the actual laptop screen. I don't have a problem when viewing it on an external monitor. So, if possible, you might try that.