I can't put a name to my chips, neither set the Time

I can't put a name to my chips, neither set the Time

Juan Camilo Valencia Espitia
I was trying to create a Xor chip. So, i found that i can not put the name of my own chips and neither its time. A yellow window appear and it do not let me write anything. It means that i can not create my own devices. So, i am going to put a image to be more graphic.

Re: I can't put a name to my chips, neither set the Time

ybakos
Hi Juan,
Be sure to follow the project instructions. To create a chip, you should be using a text editor to implement Xor using the file Xor.hdl. Also, be sure that you implement the chips in order, starting with Not.

To test your chip using the Hardware Simulator, you then open the corresponding .hdl file for the chip.

Re: I can't put a name to my chips, neither set the Time

Juan Camilo Valencia Espitia
Ok. Thanks you very much.