I cant open the TextComparer or the JackCompiler

I cant open the TextComparer or the JackCompiler

TileSeeker
Hello, I am havin a problem with opening some of the programs in the nand2tetris file.
When I try to open the TextComparer or the JackCompiler, the console opens for half a second, closes and nothing happens. Whats wrong?

Re: I cant open the TextComparer or the JackCompiler

TileSeeker wrote
Hello, I am havin a problem with opening some of the programs in the nand2tetris file.
When I try to open the TextComparer or the JackCompiler, the console opens for half a second, closes and nothing happens. Whats wrong?
TextComparer and JackCompiler are command line tools that must be run from terminal/cmd.exe.

See these forum posts:
    Problem with JackCompiler
    Updated batch and script files

Re: I cant open the TextComparer or the JackCompiler

TileSeeker
Thanks :)