Is my implementation correct?

ybakos
There have been a few recent posts asking "Here's my implementation, is it correct?"

I'm confused as to why you're asking this question. If you've studied chapter 1, you should know that there are numerous implementations that are logically correct and that we don't care about the implementation as long as the interface adheres to the specification. It's important to embrace the wonderful "ignorance" of abstraction -- "I don't care how the chip works, as long as it works."

If your chip passes the tests, your implementation is correct.*

Lastly, please refrain from posting entire implementations on the forum.

* Except in cases where the test is incorrect... but don't worry about that, unless you happen to discover an issue.