More Projects

spidersanghvi
I have completed both the project specified in the book. But, I still feel that I have not completely understood the Machine language. So, can any one suggest to me more projects so that I can get the concepts well?

Re: More Projects

spidersanghvi wrote
I have completed both the project specified in the book. But, I still feel that I have not completely understood the Machine language. So, can any one suggest to me more projects so that I can get the concepts well?
Draw an X on the screen.

Write DrawX.asm that produces this image.

Fibonacci Sequence

f0 = 1
f1 = 1
fn = fn-2 + fn-1

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, ...

Write FibSeq.asm that fills RAM[100] - RAM[122] with the Fibonacci Sequence. RAM[122] should be 28657.

Note: do not try to write this as a recursive program.

Re: More Projects

Note: You probably want to do the Fibonacci Series first; it's much easier than drawing the X.

--Mark