Mux4Way16

Hunt0037
I have been trying to implement the Mux4Way16 circuit to help me with constructing to following Mux8Way16 but i cannot get it to work, I implemented my Mux4Way16 with 3 Mux16's and it works fine, but when I try to add the next 4 input's, e,f,g,h and then connect them to the 2bit selector it just isn't cooperating, I have tried eveyrthing I can think of and read all the topics and I just can't get it right... Help!

I also am not able to scroll any of the windows on the simulator or view the error messages.

I have tried everything and i could use some help.

Thanks!

Re: Mux4Way16

I can't tell from your post if you are having HDL syntax problems or logic problems. It will be easiest if you email me your Mux4Way16 and Mux8Way16 files and I'll take a look at them and help you get them working.

--Mark