Mux4Way16, unsure why my current solution doesn't work.

Mux4Way16, unsure why my current solution doesn't work.

seamuswc
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mux4Way16, unsure why my current solution doesn't work.

seamuswc wrote
Below is the answer I came up with for Mux4Way16.
It works for me on paper, but not in the machine.
I looked up the answer, which worked in the machine, but didn't work on paper.
Can some one explain to why this doesn't work. I feel like I am missing something blindingly obvious, but can not see it.

The methodology behind my incorrect solution is:
    (sel = 0), the top input is passed.
    (sel = 1), the bottom is passed.
Hardware buses are numbered from RIGHT to LEFT. This is so that when a bus is carrying a number, bus[N] is the 2^N valued bit in the number.

Please edit your post to remove the mostly correct solution.

--Mark