Mux8Way16 and GUI

KatM
I am trying to build Mux8Way16 by using Mux4Way16. I want to select only two elements of sel array and send it to sel input of Mux4way16 and I am trying to do that like this: Mux4Way16(a=a, b=b, c=c, d=d, sel=sel[0..1], out=w1). The problem I am getting is it won't load and I can't see what the error is since the lowest part of the simulator (where "End of script-Comparison ended succesfully" is supposed to be) is never showing for me and I can't resize window. I am using latest version of Java and Windows 10. Can someone help me with seeing results of simulations and errors and explain what am I doing wrong with sub-busing?

Re: Mux8Way16 and GUI

Not being able to see that status line is a common problem. Sometimes you can get at it by not maximizing the window and pulling the bottom edge down, but not always. A lot has to do with the display resolution you are using. Problems seem to be worse on the native displays of a laptop -- if that is the case, then (if you have the option) connect a second display and show the simulator there.

To tell what you are doing wrong I would need to see your code. You can e-mail it to me and I will take a look at it.