No Xor.hdl file in Projects00 folder

jaloysius
I am quite a newbie to HDL and I am doing the course through Coursera.

I am trying to load the Xor.hdl file as shown on the video but there is no Xor.hdl file in the Projects00 folder.  I have followed all the instructions so far as per the lessons.

The Xor.dhl file I loaded up from Projects01 folder fails to evaluate as the Eval button is greyed out.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Joseph

Re: No Xor.hdl file in Projects00 folder

jaloysius wrote
I am trying to load the Xor.hdl file as shown on the video but there is no Xor.hdl file in the Projects00 folder.
This file has moved to the nand2tetris/projects/demo Folder.

Re: No Xor.hdl file in Projects00 folder

jaloysius
Many thanks Mark for the speedy response.

Sent on the go with Vodafone
I am trying to load the Xor.hdl file as shown on the video but there is no Xor.hdl file in the Projects00 folder.
This file has moved to the nand2tetris/projects/demo Folder.

--Mark

To unsubscribe from No Xor.hdl file in Projects00 folder, click here.
NAML