No .hdl or .tst files in the folder00 of the project director

No .hdl or .tst files in the folder00 of the project director

Claudius
hardware simulationHi All
I am new to computer programming and i am doing this course so i can have a deeper understanding of programming
The question I have is that I have is that fpolder 00 in the project directory is empty (apart from a text file. This means I cant even get started with the warm up exercise  which demonstrate how to use the hardware simulation, test scripts etc
I have attached an image of the folder
Can anyone please help
Thanks very much in advance