Other electronics hardware parts

nrgiroux
Hi,

I am just at the beginning of the book / experiments.

I'm wondering if the project / simulator consider other hardware parts than logic chips, like resistors, capacitors... All these other parts we see in a real computer.

Thanks,
Richard

Re: Other electronics hardware parts

nrgiroux wrote
I'm wondering if the project / simulator consider other hardware parts than logic chips, like resistors, capacitors... All these other parts we see in a real computer.
The hardware portion of this course and its tools only deal with combinatorial logic and synchronous sequential logic at a theoretical level.  The analog nature of real hardware is much too complex for an introductory course.

--Mark