Register chip and Bit Chip freeze on testing

Register chip and Bit Chip freeze on testing

Jacob Wagner
If I try to test my Register.hdl chip, and use the >> with Animate>program flow turned on, it stops testing on certain lines and gives the following error in the console:
Exception in thread "Thread-18" java.lang.ClassCastException: sun.java2d.NullSur
faceData cannot be cast to sun.java2d.d3d.D3DSurfaceData
        at sun.java2d.d3d.D3DRenderer.copyArea(Unknown Source)
        at sun.java2d.d3d.D3DSurfaceData.copyArea(Unknown Source)
        at sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D.doCopyArea(Unknown Source)
        at sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D.copyArea(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.BufferStrategyPaintManager.copyArea(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager.copyArea(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JViewport.blitDoubleBuffered(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JViewport.windowBlitPaint(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JViewport.setViewPosition(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JViewport.scrollRectToVisible(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.scrollRectToVisible(Unknown Source)
        at HackGUI.Utilities.tableCenterScroll(Unknown Source)
        at HackGUI.FileDisplayComponent.setSelectedRow(Unknown Source)
        at HackGUI.ControllerComponent.setCurrentScriptLine(Unknown Source)
        at Hack.Controller.HackController.miniStep(Unknown Source)
        at Hack.Controller.HackController.singleStep(Unknown Source)
        at Hack.Controller.HackController.access$000(Unknown Source)
        at Hack.Controller.HackController$SingleStepTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

However, if I turn off animation, it runs the test script and the compare works.  The only 2 chips I have modified in the folder are Bit.hdl and Register.hdl