Running on a Chromebook

moocow1452
Hi there, I was mostly working with Online Classes with my C7 Chromebook, mostly because I'm a cheap skate, and I ran into nand2tetris and it seems like a really cool program. Anyway I can run the software setups either on a cloud IDE or somehow natively without going into Developer Mode? I can do it and work my way around in Chrubuntu or Crouton, but I wanted to keep it vanilla for the sake of Netflix and simplicity. Is that even an option?

Re: Running on a Chromebook

ybakos
You need to be able to run:

Java 1.5+
A text editor
Programming tools for your language of choice