Should I read the chapter first or watch the videos?

Should I read the chapter first or watch the videos?

DarkPigeon
I have the book. Should I read the chapter first or should I watch the videos. I find some things in the chapter confusing at times, but the videos are usually pretty clear.

Re: Should I read the chapter first or watch the videos?

ybakos
I usually recommend students read the chapter first. Ask questions about things in the reading that are unclear. After you review the slides / videos, you can then return to the book chapter when you get stuck.

Re: Should I read the chapter first or watch the videos?

DarkPigeon
Thank you!