Software doesn't run on my computer

carfreak3504
Hi, I just downloaded and extracted the software to my desktop and I'm not sure which file to run to actually run the program. But, when I run any of the .jar files in the bin/lib folder, I get this error: "Invalid or corrupt jar file." I've tried re-downloading and extracting the files, it doesn't work.

Thanks

Re: Software doesn't run on my computer

carfreak3504 wrote
Hi, I just downloaded and extracted the software to my desktop and I'm not sure which file to run to actually run the program. But, when I run any of the .jar files in the bin/lib folder, I get this error: "Invalid or corrupt jar file." I've tried re-downloading and extracting the files, it doesn't work.

Thanks
On Windows you need to run the HardwareSimulator.bat, etc. files.  On Mac/linux you need to run the HardwareSimulator.sh, etc. files.

On Windows, you can explore to the folder where you put the TECS tools and right-click-and-drag the .bat files to your desktop and select "create shortcut" to get a clickable icon on your desktop to run each tool.  Make sure you create a shortcut to the .bat file; moving the .bat file will not work.

--Mark