Software download fails with 500 server error

Software download fails with 500 server error

hybridtupel
Hello,

I am trying to download the software via the link from the website (https://drive.google.com/file/u/1/d/1KcFPj8KQ_QAHheFmLCqs5iqC_0NCndvs/view?usp=sharing). Unfortunately Google shows me this error when opening the download link on google drive:

500. That’s an error.

There was an error. Please try again later. That’s all we know.

Could you please check the download?

Thank you very much!

Re: Software download fails with 500 server error

Which website has the link you are trying to use?

Re: Software download fails with 500 server error

hybridtupel
The original nand2tetris website: https://www.nand2tetris.org/software which links to this google drive.
Is this link working for you?

Edit: So today the link worked, seems like there was an issue on the Google servers.

Re: Software download fails with 500 server error

I think it was a transient problem.

When I tried the link you included yesterday I got the 500 error, but today it is working.