Source code for hardware simulator?

kj0

Source code for hardware simulator?

kj0
There are flaws/bugs in the hardware simulator that make it impossible to view wide content in the widget's rightmost panel.

  1. the rightmost panel has a fixed size (though the widget as a whole can be resized);
  2. the rightmost panel's horizontal scrolling does not work.

The first one of these is particularly unfortunate when the screen is wide enough that scrolling shouldn't be necessary in the first place.

I imagine that at least one of these two bugs is trivial to fix.  I'd gladly do it myself, if I had access to the source code.

Please make the source code for the hardware simulator available so that interested users can submit patches.

Re: Source code for hardware simulator?

Source code is available; see bottom of Software page on nand2tetris site.

--Mark