Stuck on mux8way16

kris.arj90
I managed, with much difficulty , to finish Mux4way16. Now im stuck on mux 8way16 I read hear about sel[0..1] What does that do? Thanks

Re: Stuck on mux8way16

kris.arj90 wrote
I managed, with much difficulty , to finish Mux4way16. Now im stuck on mux 8way16 I read hear about sel[0..1] What does that do? Thanks
Read Appendix A.5.3 on buses.

sel[0..1] makes a 2-bit bus from sel. This lets you connect part of the Mux8Way16's 3-bit sel input to a Mux4Way16's 2-bit sel.

Re: Stuck on mux8way16

kris.arj90
Thank you! I missed that bit. I just did a cursory reading of the appendix. I apologise for my poor grammar and spelling in my previous post.