Test and Compare Files

Steve
Where are the test and compare files?  I'm running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and the simulator doesn't load these.

Re: Test and Compare Files

ybakos
.tst and .cmp files are included in each downloadable project archive. You'd open them via the File dialog of the simulator.

Re: Test and Compare Files

mindarson
This post was updated on .
I too cannot find the test and compare (.tst and .cmp) files. I open the hardware sim and use the file dialog to load scripts, and there are no such files. I am using Windows Vista.

The .hdl files load perfectly well.

Thanks for your time!

Re: Test and Compare Files

mindarson wrote
I too cannot find the test and compare (.tst and .cmp) files. I open the hardware sim and use the file dialog to load scripts, and there are no such files. I am using Windows Vista.

The .hdl files load perfectly well.

Thanks for your time!
The .tst and .cmp files, along with skeletons of the .hdl files are in zip files on the TECS Study Plan / Project pages.

For Project 1 go to http://www1.idc.ac.il/tecs/plan.html
Click Project 1 in the Do: column.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the link to projects_01.zip.

--Mark