The bulit-in Nand gate doesn't work....

lcy

The bulit-in Nand gate doesn't work....

lcy
This post was updated on .
I completeed the Not gate, then when I make the And gate, there is some thing wrong.
The Nand gate can't work well.

When a is  1, b is 1, but the out1 is not 0, why?
Here is code:

[Working code removed by admin.]

lcy

Re: The bulit-in Nand gate doesn't work....

lcy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The bulit-in Nand gate doesn't work....

ivant

Great! Please, remove the code from your post, so others have the chance to discover the solutions for themselves.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015, 10:17 lcy [via Nand2Tetris Questions and Answers Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
OK, I change the out2 to out , the And works! Thanks!

To start a new topic under Chapter 1, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nand2Tetris Questions and Answers Forum, click here.
NAML