Unknown Comparison Failures (Example DMux)

Unknown Comparison Failures (Example DMux)

Hoho13
This post was updated on .
On the third comparison it sets in = 1 and sel = 0. The notSel bit is evaluated to 0 and the in and notSel are AND'd and the output equals 0 on the a output pin, it should equal 1.

Re: Unknown Comparison Failures (Example DMux)

Your DMux implementation is correct. Your Not appears to be functioning correctly from the screen shot. There is likely to be a problem with your And. Make sure that And.tst is still passing.

One thing to try is to create a subdirectory under projects/01 and copy only the DMux files into it. If the test passes in that subdirectory, the you know the problem is with one of the chips in the projects/01 directory.

If you can't find the problem, send me a .zip or .rar of your entire projects/01 directory and I'll take a look at it.

Re: Unknown Comparison Failures (Example DMux)

Hoho13
Thank you so much.
It was from project 0 where I had done And and Or and didn't have them in the project 01 folder. Once moving those to the folder the problem is now resolved.

Re: Unknown Comparison Failures (Example DMux)

Glad you got it working.

Please edit your post to delete the screen shot and working HDL. We don't want working implementations remaining on the forum.

Thanks,
--Mark