Weird result

Bart
This post was updated on .
Hi, for some reasons I cant get the builtin Nand chip to do what I want. Creating my first not and or gates is failing. Ive posted imaged to screenshots below

Its really weird to me that the builtin Nand is sometimes returning 1 when both inputs are also 1 and other times it returns 0 when both inputs are 1.

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind! my mistake was that i didnt click the EVALUATE button after changing the values. Ive removed the screenshots since they contained working answers.

This tutorial saved me:
http://www.nand2tetris.org/tutorials/PDF/Hardware%20Simulator%20Tutorial.pdf