What version of Java to use when running Windows 10

What version of Java to use when running Windows 10

Nekoda Gerding
I am using windows 10 and when I go to run my And16.hdl file it is telling me I have an error on Line 4. Another student in my class has the exact same code as mine and isn't getting an error. Is there a certain Java version I should be running?

Re: What version of Java to use when running Windows 10

ybakos
Nekoda, can you run And.tst and tell us what the error is?

Re: What version of Java to use when running Windows 10

Nekoda Gerding
It says Comparison Failure at Line 4

Re: What version of Java to use when running Windows 10

ybakos
There is indeed a problem with your And16.hdl chip. If you send it to me via email (click my profile name) I can take a look.

Re: What version of Java to use when running Windows 10

Nekoda Gerding

Re: What version of Java to use when running Windows 10

Have you implemented and tested your Not16.hdl?

Line 4 is where the test will fail if you are trying to use the skeleton Not16.hdl that has no implementation.

--Mark