cannot load .hdl file

bojo
'm doing project 01,when i've done for example or.hdl and save it .i can't load it,but i can load other  .hdl file which i haven't implament. exactly it's not can't load, it's already load but doesn't show on the simulator ,because when i open it up in another edit program(windows wordpad) and save it,it tells me can't save cause it has been opened up in another program(of course it's the simulator(version 2.5)).but in vscode it can save suceessfully after load it without showing anything in the simulator.
reboot pc or reboot simulator doesn't help.
thank you for your help!

Re: cannot load .hdl file

bojo
well,it's my fault,i have written Nand to nand,so it cant load.