proj 1 answers

marz
01.rar

Hi All,

Just started doing the projects in this book and am hoping someone can help me optimize and possibly explain some of the logic behind the gates.

I have tested all of the implementations using the hardware simulator, and they all work, however I'm sure I can improve the methods used and form a stronger grasp of boolean logic. I pieced together the code based on reading some logic/computer architecture books and Google/Wikipedia.

pm me for the password to the file.

MarZ

proj 1 answers

davnav
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: proj 1 answers

ybakos
What does the community feel about these postings of the answers? Davnav, you're free to publish what you wish of course, but I would suggest not posting the answers here on the forum.

Re: proj 1 answers

marz
where would be the best place to post them?

MarZ