project 8 SimpleFunction missing sys.init function

project 8 SimpleFunction missing sys.init function

fgdvir
I've being trying to understand why of all test, I faild this one. Finally I saw that the reason is that there is no sys.init file.
According to the book, we have to call to Sys.init function when we start our program.Am I missing something or this is a problem?
thanks

Re: project 8 SimpleFunction missing sys.init function

fgdvir wrote
I've being trying to understand why of all test, I faild this one. Finally I saw that the reason is that there is no sys.init file.
According to the book, we have to call to Sys.init function when we start our program.Am I missing something or this is a problem?
thanks
SimpleFunction test is intended to be run without the bootstrap, like the earlier tests.

A simple way to handle this is to only write the bootstrap when you are translating more than one .vm file.

--Mark