starting problem

goo

starting problem

goo
downloaded the software. the moment I add to the skeletal programme and try to load
chip, nothing happens. no error msg etc. just says "loading chip....". If I remove my programme
addition then the skletal chip gets loaded. seems there is problem with my download and how
I have extracted the compressed files. need help to download properly.

Re: starting problem

goo wrote
downloaded the software. the moment I add to the skeletal programme and try to load
chip, nothing happens. no error msg etc. just says "loading chip....". If I remove my programme
addition then the skletal chip gets loaded. seems there is problem with my download and how
I have extracted the compressed files. need help to download properly.
See this post.

--Mark