test scripts location

bharath
Hello,
I just downloaded the hardware simulator from this website. And i was able to implement some basic logic gates. I am trying to run the test scripts as explained in the sites tutorial but I am not able to find the location of the test scripts.

 Can you please help me find the location of the same...

Thanks..
Bharath.

Re: test scripts location

bharath wrote
Hello,
I just downloaded the hardware simulator from this website. And i was able to implement some basic logic gates. I am trying to run the test scripts as explained in the sites tutorial but I am not able to find the location of the test scripts.

 Can you please help me find the location of the same...

Thanks..
Bharath.
Read the Hardware Construction Survival Guide. It has lots of useful info including where to find all the files you need.

From the guide:
Project Files

There are .zip files for each chapter/project that can be found in the Project# pages in the Study Plan. These .zip files contain stub files for all the HDL files you need to build, and test scripts and data required to test your HDL implementations.

There are also Lecture slides on the Study Plan page. Click on the icon in the "Lecture" column to get either Power Point slides or a PDF file containing the slides.

Re: test scripts location

bharath
Thanks Mark, That helps.