"And" Gate

ron2308
I enclose here a print screen of the simulator:
    PARTS:
    // Put your code here:
        Nand (a=a, b=b, out=outm);
        Not (in=outm, out=out);
}
There was now massage - not a red one and not one confirming that it succeeded. when I enclosed different values, it gave answers which fit the truth table of the gate, but there is no output file.
I would be grateful for advice telling me what's wrong.
Thanks,
Ron

Re: "And" Gate

ron2308
sorry, wrote incorrectly -
this is the right description -
when I inserted in the "Input pins" the 4 possible options, the input pins and the output pins calculated according to the truth table of the gate.

Re: "And" Gate

It sounds like you tested things manually, which is a good thing to do. However, the output file is produced when you run the test script.

Re: "And" Gate

ron2308
Thank you, I shall check now again

Re: "And" Gate

Sergey
PARTS:
    // Put your code here:
        Nand (a=a, b=b, out=outnot);
        Not (in=outnot, out=out);
}
Code is working. I test it. Problem again in Not. Need use buil-in Not.

Re: "And" Gate

Sergey wrote
PARTS:
    // Put your code here:
        Nand (a=a, b=b, out=outnot);
        Not (in=outnot, out=out);
}
Code is working. I test it. Problem again in Not. Need use buil-in Not.
His problem has NOTHING to do with the Not gate and using the built-in Not gate would have changed NOTHING.