And isn't working?

omoide

I'm not sure why the And isn't working properly

Re: And isn't working?

omoide wrote

I'm not sure why the And isn't working properly
What do you mean that the And isn't working? What is it doing that it shouldn't or not doing that it should?

What error messages are you being given?

We can't see your entire implementation, so it's hard to determine what the problem is.

Re: And isn't working?

I see the symptoms that are causing you concern.

Have you tested your And gate and it is working properly by itself?

Is that And gate implementation available to your Mux gate?

Have you tried using the built-in And and Not gates to see if you Mux works using them?