Not 16

ron2308
enclosed please find the input pins and the output pins from the simulator (I was not able to print screen, may you explain why?)
in[16] 1010101010101010
out[16] 0101010101010101
According to my tests, all is correct.
When I had mistakes, there were red remarks at the bottom.
Why don't I get the message "... successfuly", or is there still a mistake.
Most grateful,
Ron

Re: Not 16

Not enough to go on -- you are just showing a single test case.

Since I don't even have an idea what kind of machine you are using (which OS, for instance) or how you are trying to print the screen, I can't even begin to help you figure out what is going wrong. My crystal ball is in the shop.

At least post the contents of your .out file and the .cmp file.

Re: Not 16

ron2308
Thank you very much.
My OS is windows 10.
I tried to print the screen with the Print Screen command.
enlclosed please find the cmp file as supported with the course that I attend.
I was not able to reach it through the simulator.
|        in        |       out        |
| 0000000000000000 | 1111111111111111 |
| 1111111111111111 | 0000000000000000 |
| 1010101010101010 | 0101010101010101 |
| 0011110011000011 | 1100001100111100 |
| 0001001000110100 | 1110110111001011 |

This is my code:
Not(in=in[0], out=out[0]);
Not(in=in[1], out=out[1]);
Not(in=in[2], out=out[2]);
Not(in=in[3], out=out[3]);
Not(in=in[4], out=out[4]);
Not(in=in[5], out=out[5]);
Not(in=in[6], out=out[6]);
Not(in=in[7], out=out[7]);
Not(in=in[8], out=out[8]);
Not(in=in[9], out=out[9]);
Not(in=in[10], out=out[10]);
Not(in=in[11], out=out[11]);
Not(in=in[12], out=out[12]);
Not(in=in[13], out=out[13]);
Not(in=in[14], out=out[14]);
Not(in=in[15], out=out[15]);
}
Thank you very much
Ron

Re: Not 16

You code looks fine as near as I can tell.

Win10 comes with a "Snipping Tool" that let's you take screen shots pretty easily.

What I really need to see is the contents of your Not16.out file, which is the file containing the output that your part produced.

Re: Not 16

ron2308
thanks again,
Under the View, in the simulator, there is no output
is this what you're looking for?
Ron

Re: Not 16

ron2308
Suddenly there are no internal pins.
What could have happened?
in input pins and output pins everything is alright - there is a change when I change input pin.
Thanks

Re: Not 16

When you run the test script, it creates a file, in the same folder as the test script, called Not16.out. It is the contents of that file that will shed the most light on this.

You will have no internal pins if the only signals you use in your design are the chip inputs and the chip outputs.